Each one of these traits listed below, I experienced the past few years, since August 2016, from these Adult Tenant Bullies.
The list below is very clearly seen in the content on stellareddy.com and are signs of abuse I received from these Bullies.
If you go by their new additions, these people don’t seem to care that their actions prove they are Bullies trying to instigate people against me, as he is open with his intentions. These Bullies got so frustrated with me and my site online, he made some mistakes and admits to his ownership of these domains with his new additions.
This Adult Tenant Bully clearly states “You know where we live, so hurry up, you and your sister Cindy Jones get those court papers served to us. Also, make sure you get the Toronto Police Service ( TPS) involved.” but I have no idea why as I have no plans for any of that. I did at one point, till I found out how long it can take and that I may not get anything out of it anyway. These Bullies are broke and have no money to give if I won a judgement against them and I really did not want to be tied to them in any way anymore.
No, I made this site so if anyone does look for my name, it will be found with theirs online. I felt a need to protect myself and my name online.
Anyone looking at stellareddy.com will also find stellareddy.xyz.
What is narcissistic abuse?
Let’s begin today by briefly defining narcissistic abuse. In a nutshell, narcissistic abuse is officially defined as the intentional construction of a false perception of someone else’s reality by an abuser for the purposes of controlling them. It involves a sort of constructed reality in which the narcissist manipulates you emotionally and psychologically over a long period of time.
The constructed reality of these Adult Tenant Bullies is that Stella Reddy is a racist and she forged and altered documents to illegally evict him and his family and everyone involved was in cahoots.
They stressed this opinion every day in person, by letter, by email, from August 31, 2016 and it still continues to this day. That is over 5 years now, going into 6 come November. Wouldn’t that be considered over a long period of time?
It can be difficult to figure out that you’re dealing with narcissistic abuse because it can be very subtle and pervasive.
Signs You’re Dealing with Narcissistic Abuse
Find out if you are being emotionally abused by a narcissist by asking yourself the following questions.
Does someone in your life: https://stellareddy.com/
- Act like you don’t matter to them?
- Act like you’re faking it if you’re sick, or even say it out loud?
- Act really jealous sometimes?
- Always expect you to take care of their feelings, but never concern themselves with yours?
- Always make you wonder if you’re crazy?
- Always push and cross your boundaries?
- Always seem to kick you when you’re down?
- Always threaten you?
- Become angry or sullen if you don’t go along with their demands?
- Become overly critical of everything about you?
- Belittle your accomplishments?
- Blatantly lie to you about yourself and expect you to go along with it?
- Cause you to become anxious about confronting them about literally anything?
- Cause you to lose interest in life?
- Cause you to not want to do things you used to enjoy?
- Compare you to others?
- Compete with you over silly things?
- Consider themselves the “boss”?
- Dismiss your pain if you’re hurting (emotional or physical)?
- Do things they know make you uncomfortable?
- Embarrass you?
- Expect more of people than is appropriate? (For example, getting upset if the mailman forgets their birthday?)
- Expect you to get over it when any tragedy happens in your life?
- Feel entitled to your attention and UNCONDITIONAL respect, regardless of how they treat you?
- Forbid you from doing things?
- Force you to account for your time?
- Get angry at you for things you can’t control, such as contractor cancelling or changing appointments??
- Get excessively angry without warning over tiny things?
- Ghost you sometimes?
- Go into your social media accounts and question everything?
- Have the whole “Jekyll and Hyde” deal happening – where one side of them seems charming or even sweet and loving, while the other is mean, spiteful and downright hurtful?
- Humiliate you in public or in groups of people?
- Isolate you?
- Lie about you to others?
- Make a point of telling you how unattractive you are or of pointing out your flaws?
- Make everything “all about them?”
- Make threats about how they will “ruin you” or otherwise cause trouble for you at work, to your family or to others?
- Make you afraid or unwilling to talk about yourself?
- Make you afraid to tell them your feelings, or to express your feelings at all?
- Make you do things that you feel are unethical or morally wrong?
- Make you do things you don’t want to do?
- Make you doubt your sanity?
- Make you dread being around them?
- Make you feel completely worthless?
- Make you feel guilty for anything and everything?
- Make you feel like hurting yourself sometimes?
- Make you feel like your opinions are not worth hearing or expressing?
- Make you feel like your reality is twisted?
- Make you feel like you’re always sort of “on guard” and hypervigilant of their moods?
- Make you feel like you’re constantly on edge?
- Make you feel like you’re living in limbo?
- Make you feel like you’re not allowed to say no?
- Make you feel ugly, stupid, or otherwise unsavory?
- Make you feel unheard?
- Make you forget who you are?
- Make you regret your accomplishments instead of lifting you up when you do something good?
- Make you the scapegoat for all the arguments or problems?
- Make you wish you were dead?
- Make you wonder if you’re even a real person?
- Make you feel like you’re always “walking on eggshells” or living with constant stress, anxiety or generally in fear?
- Manipulate you ?
- Minimize your feelings or act like your feelings aren’t important or don’t matter?
- Never apologize to you unless they’re trying to get something from you?
- Not concern themselves with your needs, ever?
- Pick you apart?
- Play games with your head? Tell lies in order to confuse you or blame you for something you didn’t do?
- Play the “poor me” game anytime they don’t get what they want?
- Refuse to admit wrongdoing, or if they do, it’s only if they can blame it on someone else?
- Refuse to allow any privacy?
- Say overly critical things about your body and appearance?
- Say really mean things to you and when you get upset, claim they were joking?
- Say they know what you’re thinking, even when they clearly do not?
- Say things that don’t make sense and get angry when you point this out?
- Say things to intentionally confuse you?
- Say you’re mad at them when you’ve shown no indication of this and then get mad at you for not admitting you’re mad?
- Seem to find reasons to rage at you even when you do everything right?
- Seem to have double standards – as in, they’re allowed to do what they want, but you aren’t allowed to do what you want?
- Start arguments with you and others in your life through gossip or other forms of manipulation?
- Take out their anger about other things on you?
- Tear down your friends?
- Tell you they know you better than you know yourself?
- Threaten you with physical harm or make you feel afraid of how they will react when you speak or act in general?
- Triangulate you with other people in your life, pitting you against one another?
- Try to get revenge on you if you make them angry?
- Try to pit your kids or other family members against you or each other?
- Use your insecurities against you?
All narcissists share, to varying degrees, these specific traits:
- An arrogant, condescending, haughty manner
- Complete self-absorption
- A total lack of empathy for others
- Epic entitlement and insatiable greed
- Disrespect for others’ boundaries
- Troubled relationships with friends and family due to their toxicity
- No accountability/responsibility for their loathsome behavior
- Suffer ‘narcissistic injury’ and fly into a ‘narcissistic rage’ at being reproached for their actions and behavior or if they perceive even the slightest criticism towards their character – can even become violent
- Bullying, manipulative and controlling behavior
- Irrational and illogical – can not be reasoned with, must ALWAYS have their own way no matter what
- Blatant and persistent lying about everything; deceptive behavior
- Love of money which means power and control to them
- Gaslighting – very destructive behavior towards others in order to control them by distorting reality and making others question their own sanity and perception of reality
- Projection – narcissists always accuse others of doing and being what they do and are
- Playing victim – narcissists always create drama and chaos around them, blame others for it and then play ‘victim’ to it all
- Have certain people in their lives to play certain roles – enablers, flying monkeys, narcissistic parents have scapegoats and golden children, narcissistic mothers tend to have ‘son-husbands’
- A total and complete lack of self-awareness for all of the above; narcissists live by a completely idealized façade of themselves though deep down they are very damaged people that are best to avoid when possible
When you have dirt on a narcissist that could tarnish their fake show of flawless bliss, they will
(1) smear your reputation to high heaven in attempt to discredit you,
(2) recruit everyone they can to bully you, especially “friends,”
(3) attempt to destroy you by removing your support system,
(4) “get out ahead” of the truth about themselves by telling people an alternative narrative, paving the way to make the truth into lies.
Be prepared for an all-out war the likes of which you’ve never seen. The better your dirt on the narc, the deadlier their attack will be. This is proven with this sentence I copied below!
“we have many, many more years together in this journey to expose your racist behavior to as many individuals as we can. Because remember, racist people like you need to be “called out.”
These Adult Tenant Bullies have tried for many years to have people believe I am what they say I am, to no avail. They never will.