Time to Share Again!
As I mentioned before, I love reading this ladies Blog, and would recommend it to anyone being Bullied, of any age. I have shared her site to many people since I found it in 2018, and hear it helps them too! Her insights have been gained by experience and will help anyone, willing to put in the work.
I have read this ladies Blog every day, as her insights have helped me in numerous ways over the years, and I am forever grateful for her Blog, and so many others I found over the years. Their courage and resilience has helped me in my own struggle.
Out of the post below, all of these things I also experienced.
The first one, was the worst for me. I was terrified because of the topic of their allegations, racism, and that fear is hard to lose but it is finally gone. It took the better part of 4 years to lose it! I am no longer paranoid, nor withdrawn from the rest of the world, not anymore. I still have a bit of suspicion over meeting new people, but I don’t let it stop me! I am sooo much better!!
The last one, losing your personhood, took a long time to come back from, and I still have some work to do. I still feel like I am being held hostage by the Adult Tenant Bullies domains online that all contain my name and info, not just stellareddy.com. That’s the truth of it and I am not ashamed to admit it. It is what a Smear Campaign is meant to do! It is just knowing they are there, that gets to me, and I know it will last as long as they are registered for use by Kory & Allison Read.
I made a lot of changes the past couple of years since I moved out of Ontario and each and every one has helped me heal and gain mental strength. I read, a lot, and do questionnaires and other tests, all to learn and understand not just myself, but human nature. I am sooo much better!! I know I will keep going now, no going back for me anymore!
There has never been a truer statement than this one, it is a lot of hard work to get yourself out of the hole your Bullies forced you into, but it can always be done, if the want is there!
I won’t kid you. To get out of the hole that your bullies have forced you into, you will have to work hard.
Wanting to get better, to learn and try new things to help you feel good, is half the battle!
I wanted to get better and went looking for anything that would help me achieve that, like Blogs like this one by Cherie White!
1. It’s the pinned up fear and rage you feel but don’t dare show. It’s the paralyzing social fear that sets in. It shuts you down and leaves you withdrawn from the rest of the world. Once people have bullied you for so long, you become intensely paranoid and suspicious of every person you meet. Any laughter you hear, you automatically think, is directed at you.
2. It’s the confusion. You know that you should take a stand against the bullies. You know that you should speak out about it, only you don’t know how to do it, and you’re terrified that it will only make things worse.
3. It’s the unanswered questions that play in your mind a thousand times a day. “Why me?” “What have I done to these people” “How do I fix this?” are the questions you have in your head every time bullies surround you and harass you. You know what you want to say to the bullies. “Look! Leave me the &%$# alone!” you scream inside your head but don’t’ dare say it because you know what’s likely to come next.
4. It’s the feeling of loneliness and isolation. When we suffer bullying, not only do bullies smear us to keep us isolated and from making any new friends, but we- WE automatically put up walls of protection to keep other people out, which only reinforces the separation from others.
5. It’s the loss of your entire personhood. You forget how to smile, laugh, and have a good time and how to connect with and interact with others. You’re no longer that vibrant, happy, and healthy person you once were. And each insult, each back-biting rumor, each physical attack, each joke, and each prank cuts a little deeper, chips away at your self-esteem, and brings you lower. You feel trapped. You feel as if your bullies are holding you hostage!
Bullies can ruin a target’s life! And they can alter your entire life if you don’t make the changes needed to take your life back.