More things I have learned!
Ever since 2016 and their first Form N5 they received, Toxic Adult Bullies was plotting revenge against me. I see their antics so very clearly now that I am no longer mired in the emotions of it!
After they were legally evicted, as per the Notice below, they stepped it up quite a bit. It caused his Narcissistic Rage to come out and this caused KR to become extremely vindictive. He lied, and expanded on those lies, over time. He did file an Appeal with Divisional Court, that took 18 months to get a hearing, and during all that time, he was upping his Smear Campaign in person at the property. You can see on this site, his hopes that the property owners would “fix” it, even though they were being so nasty. Once they filed with HRTO in June 2018, their smearing was well underway, online and in person.
KR shows his vindictiveness with posting 859kennedyroad.com on Nov 2, 2017, a month after the release of this Decision on October 3, 2017 and everything that came after, was just more of the same. At the time, he also did many posts on FaceBook with sharing the link to that site and creating Polls. One website online wasn’t enough, they had to do as many as they could manage, which ended up for a total of 6 at the height of it, though one, sjtomembervandanapatel.com, had no content.
Why would a tenant make and post a website in the apartment buildings address, where the contents are filled with negativity about the property, the owners, and building staff, if it wasn’t for nefarious reasons? Their reactions aren’t normal, as they are not normal.
As a result of me doing my job and enforcing the rules of Entry, that they think is unfair treatment of them, they decided to turn the tables on me and find something to accuse me of, just to take the focus off of them.
As noted on their sites, ” provoke and antagonize the tenants/interracial couple” into actions against me. They said it themselves, didn’t they? They felt “provoked and antagonized” by my actions of not going along with them over entry, no matter the reason, so this is their “revenge” for that. A vicious, malicious, smear campaign about me online where they share so much personal information they gained during a legal process they have no business sharing. These words also show lack of self-control on their part, doesn’t it? They are adults, yet claim they can’t control themselves as such?
No matter the circumstances, Toxic Adult Bullies had no right to post these websites, and their nasty vicious contents.
Yet, if you ask them about any of these websites, they will do anything possible to avoid discussing them. All throughout HRTO, any time I mention those sites, I am bombarded with more accusations they expect me to respond too, and once again the questions to them, is ignored. No ways about it, at no time do KR answer any questions about his websites and its contents, not even to HRTO! He still don’t, but he is open about them now in his words online, though still too ashamed to show his name.
By writing as a Anonymous “Administrator” , it shows they are too ashamed to be associated with their own written words they did online! KR knows his actions are morally corrupt, which is why he refuses to show his ownership of these vicious sites. KR is a coward who hides behind anonmity.
Over time, I have come to see they don’t care how they look to others. KR don’t care he is coming across as a vindictive, revengeful, toxic narcissist, as long as he feels his actions are harming me in some way. That is all he cares about, that my “feelings” are being affected, and my life with it. He thinks his “digs” on my personal life, hurts my feelings, as it is what he wants it to do. It use to.
I use to get defensive over his digs on my personal life, and my character, as I use to think KR did have some kind of power over what happened within my personal life, as it is what he made me think. I use to feel like I was “responsible” to respond to his missives and correct his misconceptions. I learned on the way, I was not.
There was a time I felt I had to correct KR misconceptions about me, and correct his many lies, which is why you see so much back and forth from me during HRTO. Once my emotions calmed down, I came to see that I didn’t need to do any of that. KR filed AGAINST me, I didn’t need to prove anything, HE DID. It was KRs job to prove his allegations, against everyone, not just me.
I learned to step back and let them spin their wheels and in the end, they ignored it. Those last few months, once I stopped responding to their missives, they had nothing to keep them going either, so they also stopped sending me anything. They knew the jig was up and I was no longer engaging with them.
He wants to feel important and ultralistic for doing his websites, like he is the arbitrator of my worth to society. By taking a person’s name for the title, makes it extremely personal, and filling the contents will all the negative items he can find on that person, is the true meaning of vindictive, as he is out to cause anguish and hurt for the one he is disparaging online. KR got evicted, so KR set out to RUIN each person’s reputation who took part in that.
Most narcissists I have learned, will go to great lengths to seek revenge, particularly if they feel they have been wronged in some way, like KR constantly writes about. Some may even become violent or destructive in their efforts to get back at the person who has hurt them. This was my greatest fear, that I would be attacked, either by Toxic Adult Bullies , or someone they sent after me. I read it so often, and could see the violent streak within him. The handwritten note from AR with the application, that I also found around this time in their tenant file, also kept coming to mind. She stated she was in a Shelter with her kids, after leaving her “abusive” husband. True or not, it was there with the application and showed me that, her husband, has a cruel streak.
Revenge is a powerful motivator for narcissists like KR, and they often take great satisfaction in hurting those who they feel have harmed them. They may also enjoy the attention that comes with being known as someone who will not be messed with. While they still lived in the property, they tried to get a Tenant Association going, claiming it was for Maintenance issues, when there were none, other than theirs. I heard from way too many tenants that they wanted a petition sent around, to get signatures of tenants they then could take to the Landlord and Tenant Board to petition to have me fired. It is a vendetta, and feels like one.
It’s important to be very careful around someone with a history of narcissistic behavior, especially if they feel they have been wronged. It’s best to avoid any kind of conflict or confrontation with them, as it could lead to disastrous consequences. I do wish I knew then, what I know now, but better late than never!
I do believe that Toxic Adult Bullies have become even worse over the past couple of years, since I moved away and out of reach. I can see them attacking the others even more, as a result, and I wouldn’t anything past them. Good thing the property has video cameras, as I wouldn’t put it past them to cause damage to the property or even attack the offices of the other people. They are that vindictive!
I have read up on how some Smear Campaigns can last decades! I will assume the worst… I know that as long as KR has someone around him to supply him with funds he don’t have to work for, he will take it and use it for his own interests. like this collection of smearing websites. It is what he feels he has to do as there is no way he will allow anyone to think he caused their own eviction!
I share these things, as it is important to expose what they did in my name on the internet. It is my name, not theirs. I don’t care what their reason is!
I have no fear anymore, as there is no reason to fear. KR kept calling me a LIAR, more so than any other label, and that is projection.
KR wasn’t interested in proving I was a racist, a bigot, or even that I discriminated against them, he was more interested in proving I was a LIAR. If KR could prove I was lying, then no one would believe anything I said about them.
It didn’t matter about anything else, just that they were being believed, over me. Nothing else mattered to them and they did extreme things to try and achieve that. I see it all so clearly now!!
If a person with NPD feels they’ve been embarrassed, rejected, or treated unfairly, it can provoke an intense sense of shame, humiliation, and rage.
This is often called narcissistic rage or rage injury.
Sometimes, these overwhelmingly negative feelings can lead the person with narcissistic personality to become extremely vindictive.
Narcissistic rage may lead them to unleash an all-out campaign to “ruin” you if they now perceive you as the enemy.
They might even come up with a long-term plan to get revenge. This revenge tactic could include slander, abuse, property destruction, and in some extreme cases, physical violence.
Determinations and Reasons:
1. The tenancy commenced on or about June 1, 2015. Since at least September of that year, the relationship between the parties has been plagued by hostility and a profound lack of cooperation. The Tenant has submitted several maintenance requests to the Landlord, but has repeatedly refused to permit access to the rental unit, due to scheduling conflicts and complaints with the validity of S.R.’s notices of entry.
2. On August 22, 2017, the Tenant submitted a Maintenance Request Form with respect to requested repairs to the bathroom ceiling, an issue that had apparently been ongoing since the beginning of the tenancy.
3. On the same date, S.R. served the Tenant with a notice of entry for August 24, 2017 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to inspect the bathroom ceiling for repairs. In the notice of entry, S.R. informed the Tenant that she may be taking photographs of the area in question. In a letter provided to the Tenant on the same date, she explained that the photographs were needed to assess the extent of repairs required. If the damage was minor, the Landlord’s own staff could conduct repairs; if more serious, a contractor may be needed.
4. When S.R. attended at the rental unit on August 24, 2017 at 3:15 p.m., K.R. refused access to the residence as he believed that a contractor should have attended at 9:00 a.m. to conduct repairs. There was no suggestion that the Tenant had not received the notice of entry or the letter explaining the need to inspect the bathroom ceiling. Although the Tenant took the position that S.R. had no need to take photographs of the ceiling as this was an ongoing issue, I find nothing unreasonable in the Landlord’s intention to record the damage for possible future reference by a contractor. This would potentially reduce the need for multiple visits by a contractor to inspect the unit prior to commencing repairs. If the problem had been ongoing since 2015 as the Tenant maintained with no work conducted in several months, it is entirely likely that the damage to the affected area had worsened since the last repairs were conducted. As a result, updated images would allow a contractor or the Landlord’s staff to more accurately determine the next step needed to resolve the issue.
5. While it may have been more convenient for the Tenant or K.R. for the inspection to take place in the morning, the Tenant had no authority to dictate when the entry took place. There was also no requirement that either the Tenant or K.R. be present when S.R. attended at the unit. Although some of S.R.’s past notices of entry were provided in less than 24 hours of the time of entry, this was not one of them.
6. When K.R. responded at the door of the rental unit on August 24, 2017, he accused S.R. of racism and suggested that she was scheming to evict all of the black people from the residential complex. This conflict relates to an incident in June, 2016 when the Tenant and K.R. encountered S.R. at a local restaurant. K.R. testified that S.R. had made racially insensitive comments with respect to the Tenant’s background and that of her son. Although S.R. denied K.R.’s allegations, it is worth noting that she made a similar comment at the hearing, though appeared oblivious to the offence that this caused to the Tenant and K.R. Whatever one may conclude regarding the level of K.R.’s outrage at these statements, it was clear at the hearing that his indignation was genuine. However, this cannot be taken as evidence that S.R.’s comments necessarily dictated her actions as a superintendent, particularly as there was no defect on the notice of entry served on August 22, 2017.
7. Conversely, K.R.’s allegations of racism, while no doubt unpleasant, do not necessarily amount to harassment. There was no indication that he used vulgar language to S.R., threatened her, or did anything more than passionately express his views from the door of the residence. While he may well have been rude to S.R. in the course of venting his displeasure, on the evidence, I do not find that this conduct rises to the seriousness of a breach of the Act. The Board does not serve as the arbiter of good manners. As a result, his accusations of racism did not substantially interfere with a lawful right, privilege or interest of the Landlord.
8. However, the same cannot be said with respect to K.R.’s unreasonable refusal of access to the rental unit. By refusing access to the rental unit on August 24, 2017, I find that the Tenant and an occupant of rental unit have substantially interfered with a lawful right, privilege or interest of the Landlord.
10.On August 29, 2017, S.R. served the Tenant with another notice of entry for September 1, 2017 between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to change the lock on the entry door. On August 30, 2017, the Tenant sent an email to S.R. to indicate that she would again refuse entry to the rental unit as she would not be home from 10:15 a.m. to the evening on September 1, 2017. Again, the Tenant lacked any authority under the Act or to refuse entry or to dictate entry times to the Landlord. On September 1, 2017, S.R. was not granted entry to the rental unit. As a result, I find that the Tenant failed to void the first N5 Notice pursuant to subsection 64(3) of the Act.
11.On September 5, 2017, S.R. served the Tenant with a second N5 Notice of termination (the ‘second N5 Notice’) pursuant to subsection 68(1) of the Act in relation to an email sent by the Tenant on August 25, 2017 at 6:35 p.m. Subsection 68(1) of the Act sets out the requirements for service of a second N5 Notice:
- A landlord may give a tenant notice of termination of the tenancy if,
(a) a notice of termination under section 62, 64 or 67 has become void as a result of the tenant’s compliance with the terms of the notice; and
(b) within six months after the notice mentioned in clause (a) was given to the tenant, an activity takes place, conduct occurs or a situation arises that constitutes grounds for a notice of termination under section 60, 61, 62, 64 or 67, other than an activity, conduct or a situation that is described in subsection 61 (1) and that involves an illegal act, trade, business or occupation described in clause 61 (2) (a). [Emphasis added]
12.As the Tenant failed to void the first N5 Notice, the Landlord lacked authority under the Act to serve a second N5 Notice. As a result, I find that the second N5 Notice is invalid. However, since the Landlord filed the application within thirty days of the termination date on the first N5 Notice, pursuant to subsection 69(2) of the Act, the Landlord may rely upon the first N5 Notice to terminate the tenancy.
13.The Landlord collected a rent deposit of $1,087.07 from the Tenant and this deposit is still being held by the Landlord.
14.Interest on the rent deposit is owing to the Tenant for the period from July 1, 2017 to September 19, 2017.
15.Given the lengthy history of refused access to the rental unit and the Tenant’s and K.R.’s vehement policy of non-cooperation with the Landlord’s employees, I do not find that they would likely comply with a conditional order to cooperate with all lawful notices of entry served by the Landlord.
16.However, as the Tenant supports a young child and works extremely lengthy hours, I find that she will reasonably require additional time to secure new accommodations.
17.I have considered all of the disclosed circumstances in accordance with subsection 83(2) of the Act and find that it would not be unfair to postpone the eviction until October 31, 2017, pursuant to subsection 83(1)(b) of the Act.
18.This order contains all of the reasons in this matter and no further reasons will issue.
It is ordered that:
- The tenancy between the Landlord and the Tenant is terminated as of October 31, 2017. The Tenant must move out of the rental unit on or before October 31, 2017.
- As of the date of this order, the amount the Landlord is holding for the rent deposit and the interest owing on the deposit exceeds the amount the Tenant owes for compensation by $590.33.
- The Landlord is authorized to offset from the amount the Landlord owes the Tenant the following amounts: $35.74 per day for compensation for the use of the unit from October 4, 2017 to the date the Tenant moves out of the unit; and $175.00 for the cost of filing the application.
- The Landlord or the Tenant may collect from the other any money that becomes owing as a result of this order.
- If the unit is not vacated on or before October 31, 2017, then starting November 1, 2017, the Landlord may file this order with the Court Enforcement Office (Sheriff) so that the eviction may be enforced.
- Upon receipt of this order, the Court Enforcement Office (Sheriff) is directed to give vacant possession of the unit to the Landlord on or after November 1, 2017.
October 3, 2017 _______________________
Date Issued Kevin Lundy
Member, Landlord and Tenant Board
Definition of vindictive
1a : disposed to seek revenge : vengeful. b : intended for or involving revenge. 2 : intended to cause anguish or hurt : spiteful.